An arrest for driving under the influence, or DUI, in Nebraska is typically a stressful and frightening experience for anyone. If you are ultimately convicted of DUI you can expect to face harsh penalties as a result of that conviction.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Nebraska’s Administrative License Revocation
- Solutions to the ALR
- Ignition Interlock Device
- When is an IID Required?
- Violating an IID order
Latest posts by Tom Petersen (see all)
- Omaha Criminal Defense Lawyer Explains Voir Dire (Jury Questioning) - Friday, February 22, 2019
- DUI Lawyer Answers Common Questions - Friday, February 15, 2019
- How to Think Like a Police Officer – and Avoid Getting Pulled Over By One - Friday, February 8, 2019