An arrest for driving under the influence, or DUI, in Nebraska is typically a stressful and frightening experience for anyone. If you are ultimately convicted of DUI you can expect to face harsh penalties as a result of that conviction.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Nebraska’s Administrative License Revocation
- Solutions to the ALR
- Ignition Interlock Device
- When is an IID Required?
- Violating an IID order
- How Does Nebraska Expungement Work? - Monday, November 14, 2022
- Can You Move To Another State on Probation? - Saturday, November 12, 2022
- What Is the Punishment for Possession, Sale, or Trafficking Cocaine in Nebraska? - Friday, September 16, 2022