If you are convicted of a criminal offense in the State of Nebraska you may be sentenced to serve a period of time on probation in addition to, or in lieu of, a period of incarceration.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is Probation
- Probation vs. Parole
- Standard vs. Special Conditions of Probation
- Your Probation Officer’s Authority
- Consequences of Violating Probation in Nebraska
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- How to Register a Firearm in Nebraska - Monday, March 13, 2023
- Nebraska Trespassing Laws - Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Murder vs. Manslaughter Charges in Nebraska - Thursday, March 9, 2023