Being arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI or DUID) can be a frightening experience for anyone. If convicted, you face harsh judicial and non-judicial penalties that may include a term of imprisonment, revocation of your driving privileges, and lost employment opportunities.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Portable Breath Tests
- Implied Consent Law
- How a Breath Test Works
- When is a Blood Test Used?
- When is a Urine Test Used?
- Are Chemical Tests Accurate?
Latest posts by Tom Petersen (see all)
- Omaha Criminal Defense Lawyer Explains Voir Dire (Jury Questioning) - Friday, February 22, 2019
- DUI Lawyer Answers Common Questions - Friday, February 15, 2019
- How to Think Like a Police Officer – and Avoid Getting Pulled Over By One - Friday, February 8, 2019