Being arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI or DUID) can be a frightening experience for anyone. If convicted, you face harsh judicial and non-judicial penalties that may include a term of imprisonment, revocation of your driving privileges, and lost employment opportunities.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Portable Breath Tests
- Implied Consent Law
- How a Breath Test Works
- When is a Blood Test Used?
- When is a Urine Test Used?
- Are Chemical Tests Accurate?
- What Is the Penalty for Sexual Assault in Nebraska? - Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Unlawful Traffic Stops in Nebraska - Monday, July 25, 2022
- What Is Illegal Drug Manufacturing in Nebraska, and What Are the Penalties? - Monday, June 20, 2022